You Are Reading

0

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's the BIRD! (again) xD

6rendahb Sunday, September 12, 2010
Hey Hey Hey Whassup People It's Sunday Again And You Know Whos Turn It Is Aite? Yessss it's the yellow.....big....bird,alright,LOL
yea yea I am tied to the truck.....and I am so gonna die ayeee yeah lol
Hell Yeah I'm Badass With My Pink Hair
Alright This Week,Don't Really Have the Mood to Write the Summary so I'll Just Post Up some editted pics of the People!Boys..Zombehhhhhhh Girls Vampireeeeeee  xDDDDDDDDDDDDD not all though,didn't have time for all.will upload the others soon

First Off!

The MONITOR

Next! Our Mr Lam!!! and he's very LAM!! xD

Do You Like Me Nasty...Or Nice...?
More More More It's JOSHUA!
Give...Me.....More......Epic......Shots...... Arrrr
Here's Our Mr Adrian.................since he loves green so much during Prom here he is
Why So Serious......? hahaahaha LoL
And...............GOH! he looks awesome,HAHAHA
yeah yeahhh look at me people...it's Goh...but Whiter...heehee
The rest of the guys comin soon,Prasad and me Myself zzz

Now time for the girls! all of them except leo,will be uploaded soon
man it's gonna be scary FIRST
Our Ah Qi............................................................ very evil looking...brrrrrr T__T
Hey.....Wanna Play...?
Ohh...I guess not....well....then...DIE!
woohoo that was nasty,next! JOELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahh we have a hiao vampire,got a problem? LOL
My....Don't that Neck of yours Looks So tasty...-tongue action-
and Last but not least! our...........................................Vamp Mamabert,Aiiiiiiiiiya
hahahaha....I see you.......
SPECIAL APPEARANCE! ANGELA!!! woohoo celebrity beb... LOL 
Not Forgetting Our Vamp Elaine xDDDDD

And The scary Laine...


well that's all guys,not much this week sorry,shall do more next week,tune in to more of the BIRD!!


BYE BYE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment