You Are Reading

0

Yo Yo People,it's ME!

6rendahb Monday, September 27, 2010
Yes it's me again,you one and only big feathery goodness,Burung.haha!

well basically it's MONDAY,you know what's on monday people,past weekend holiday mood,hahahaha nahhh more like laziness all the way.
alright,what happened in school today aye? hmm hmm hmm
First.
Oral Test,Goodness,Be prepared for it people,XDDDD
Second.
More Matrices,gagagagagaga gaaaaaa
Third.
Experiment!!!!! man getting bored of that stuff.
Fourth
PA Carta Aliran ahhh this has gotta be the fastest esei I've ever done LOL

and it is Time for the epic parts
HAHAHAHAHA You know what am I talkin about, CCS MEETING! Lam Lam Lam xD

I Agree Man!!!! xD

I Second That Point...

And we had a surprise birthday celebration for our Miss Choo/Angela/Lala/Siput/Char Lala/ I dunno what else.Happy Birthday once again!!! xDDD
see anything familiar around here? lol
so basically that's all for today,since the juices are with the other people which is not me,so let them entertain you more than me HAHA.

So That is All for now people,till then goodbye! -chow-
N.H.B. -Burung-

0 comments:

Post a Comment