You Are Reading

0

Day before school hols~

6rendahb Sunday, September 5, 2010
HI People!
Sorry to keep u guys waiting
But I really dun have time to really sit down and blog.

Ok,
Sorry once again that I have to make this post a really short one
Becoz it is like already 1 am now…….

So,
Lets get started.
As usual,
Woke up very early in the morning n prepare to go to school.
Sat in the school bus,
Listening to music very peacefully…….
And who knows!
It rains suddenly!!!!
Very very very heavy rain.
I was so emo becoz I have to walk under the rain
As u guys noe,
Lazy people like me will not run just becoz of that.
LOLS
And thank God that I am still very healthy now…

And we are actually having some inter-house games going on
But it was cancelled due to the rain.
So all of us have to stay in the class for the rest of the day
Doing nothing but chatting and playing around.
OH YA!
We did sth for physics!
Some questions from that paper.

Oh I suddenly rmb about something interesting that happened.
They actually had a perjanjian
About not perli-ing each other
Or else that person have to chia ALL OF US Baskin Robbins ice cream!!!
So be careful ya!
QUAH JIT SHEN and LAM YAN WEI!
We are waiting!!!

Ok as usual,
We went for BSS meeting after school
And Tesco after that.
To buy some stuffs for the scouts camp.
And they decided to cook spaghetti instead of fried rice.
Had my lunch there,
Ya.
Only me.
And thanks for waiting, guys.
Really appreciate it.
I think that is all for today.
Sorry if I missed out anything.
REALLY REALLY SORRY.
Bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment