You Are Reading

0

Journey to the Eye of the Tornado

6rendahb Tuesday, September 21, 2010
if we fail, try and try againI was awake
and well i got nothing better to do
so i went onto facebook
and see a buddy of mine emoing...
Seeing what he writes on his post
i kinda know how he feels

fact is
i was feeling just pretty much the same
for the past few weeks
and i must admit
although i still feel it very much
but hey i aint the only one so i keep my mouth shut
and smile teehee

Anyways
I think id share what it was that was and is still
bottling it up inside...
so that u guys dont have to feel it

Fact 1 was that I always seem to say things which hurt
others....
well i know its kinda lame right =p
but it was in my head for one whole dam week
and it reallyyyyyy got me down abit haiz
You know how you sometimes try to do something
to cheer everyone up
but fail miserably
and end up either pissing ppl off or making everyone emo
erm well dats my category lol

The fact that this quotient was stuck in my head
got me paranoid....really really paranoid
i was scrutinizing all my friends action
down to the last detail
and man it really got me down
because my head would start making up
weird conclusions to everyones actions
which to be really honest felt like
my heart was being torn out from me
RAW....it was the reason why
i tried not to look into any of ur faces TT
guilty...

And then came the self blame part
When all hope seems lost
we start to 1st blame everyone around us
then finally blame ourself
i am not the fella dat goes on blaming everyone else
i would be the one blaming most on it on myself
which brings us back to point A...
all the down right nonsence we did since day one
will be put in front of me to see and dictate myself
and being in that situation at that moment
it was like giving a gun to a man wanting to die
IT WAS HELL DAM IT....
There were  many times where everything seems bleak
and death mocked me with a smile

But then
...
things calmed down after that
Physics help me preoccupy my mind
A nice cooool bath help in calming my mind
and a nice long walk help me clear my mind
when it was all rebooted...

well
it still took me a while to think over this
and hey...i wished i realised this abit tad sooner
cause the damage it had done had already taken place
But fact is....

WE ARE FRIENDS ARENT WE.....(at least for the guys)
We poke fun at each other 
We wack each other to a pulp
We annoy the heck out of each other
We help each other when any one is down
and WE ALWAYS HAVE FUN =p teeheee

Well
i am not saying that making people piss is a good thing
dats why i am practicing something called silence dis days

But hey,
This is life, trial and error
we try to get everyone up and moving,
if it hurts then dont do it again
but in the end we are still friends right
if in the end things dont work out
then i guess it was never meant to be
and fact is
we are still here arent we =p

Anyways to whom dis may be relevent to
Dont be down,
i know i know
the reason why ur down might be friends to begin with
so finding friends might not be the best of options
but hey
sitting around
and waiting for GOD to help you
is not much help at all
 because

LIFE IS A BITCH
it whines alot when it doesnt get what it wants
it grumbles alot when u take away what it wants
it complains when u give it something of ALMOST equivalent value
But
when u need help it simply walks away and leave u to rot...

Well that being said
heres a song dedication to u though
a not so old but meaningful song if u understand



tata
and by the way guys

"On My Honour
I promise not to emo nemore
to do my duty to 6rb
to help people at all times
and to obey ALMOST all the sch rules"

If i fail to uphold my promise
plz gimme a nice kick in the ass or sumthing kay =p

And for the last time
and i am really lazy of saying dis anymore
S.O.R.R.Y.........guys....

Yours stupidly
Quah
(fortis Atque Fidellis)
be strong and faithfull

0 comments:

Post a Comment