You Are Reading

0

:D

6rendahb Wednesday, September 22, 2010
How shall I describe today?
Hmmmm...
....................loading*
...................0.001%
..................0.002%
.................
...............
.............
...........
.........
100%


Actually.. there is nothing much about today. LOL =p


Nawh, just kidding.


Synopsis of what happened today :


Soon emo
She repeated the same line a few times which made me laugh. And she wants to give us a test tomorrow, so people.. have fun studying xD


Maths was hell interesting
Interesting till we argued about it.. and did anyone manage to find a conclusion? lol xD




and.... yeah.. I have nothing else to say, and I almost forgotten today is wednesday.. xD


Just to share : I love reading this page, a lot a lot http://love.givesmehope.com/
:)


Annyeong.
______________________________________* Updates - Since you people said my blog post was lame. HMPH!!!!


This is the beach near my house ;)
Lucky me, right? Hahaha, anyone wants to go pak tor here? I can lead you people there.. with some charges =P







There's the lake behind, no you can't swim, and no...no playing at the lake, its huge.. and deep!













__Leowanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment