You Are Reading

0

안녕!

6rendahb Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Ok, you people might wanna ask whats ANNYEONG (안녕).
Its hello in korean. 


Oh well I think by now you people should have guess it, its Leowanie here! ;)
Oh by the way.. Annyeong is the informal way of saying hello, uhm.. ok let me rephrase myself..


안녕하세요annyeong-haseyo! (Formal way) to my fellow 6rb-ians =]


When I first refresh this blog page, yeah I saw the previous post.. the post just below mine.. 


and what went through my head was.. "who is that so free and "mou liu" to post such pictures and captions"


and well.. everything was answered when I saw the writer left .. "Joshua JS a.k.a UBBS a.k..a Strontium"


___________________________________________


and yeah.. again, why am I updating the blog today?
Nice question, please ask the famous LAM YAN WEI & ANG NIAN QI.



And since the blog rule says whoever didn't update blog on the day itself.. they're suppose to be punished.
So now I WANT TO CLAIM something!
Please be my witness people.. 

Lam&QiQi owe me Toasted Twister (KFC). kthxbye. =p



Warning : SUJU ALERT. Haha



Sorry, it will not be Leowanie if there is no Suju ;p


Class updates :

  • Somehow Lala and Quah manage to pair up Yeong Ae and JJ. (For details please ask them)
  • Usual teasing goes on with the Luna Project thing
  • More spamming in fb



Oh well.. I can't think of anything else.


thats all people.. one last video of the day =p



Personal comment : I think the jukebox in our blog is annoying. I have my own music on you know? =P




_____.LEOWANIE (:


p/s : I've been wondering a long time.. is it that hard to pronounce my name and spell it correctly? T__T 


last of all... annyeong! (also bye in korean, informal way)

0 comments:

Post a Comment