You Are Reading

0

Its me again....

6rendahb Friday, September 17, 2010
Yup its me again.. This is my 2nd post since this blog is created.. Im not reli good at blogging thats why until today my blog is still empty... Anyway let me see.. what shud i blog about in this post???

Well this week is kinda boring actually.. without those CRAZY 6rb-ians+2 time pass reli slow... hahahaha.. its reli fun to be together with them although most of the time we are just talking rubbish... LUNA here LUNA there... hahahahaha... Our finals is jz about a month plus away n i've not even started any of my revision.. how am i suppose to sit for it oso i have no idea.. my time left to do revision is kinda limited... haiz.. n i still gotta fly down to singapore a week be4 the finals for my cousin's wedding.. ahh i gotta start now or else im sure gonna screw my finals jz like wat i did for my UP2.. T.T..

We had an outing last friday to queensbay for movie.. my last outing till my finals end.. watched Resident Evil : Afterlife.. that show is kinda suck la... i didnt expect it to be like that.. but then that show manage to scare Angela n E-laine.. angela was practically shouting every scary part of the movie till she couldnt even stood up still after the movie.. hahahaha  but we reli did had lotsa fun gotta admit that.. hahahahaha.. we shud plan for more scary movie after finals if there is any.. lol.. guess thats all for this post... more to come i hope.. hahahaha

p.s. anyone finish their PA homework de a.. if not better do ASAP or else on monday u'll get a nice long lecture from ruby.... btw like everyone else.. having difficulties doing it.. anyone kind enough pls give some idea on our class group in facebook.. thanks alot.... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment