You Are Reading

0

Happy Birthday to............=]

6rendahb Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Date : 8th of September 2010
Day : Wednesday
Time : 10.10 am
Weather : Sunny + Cloudy
Mood : Happy =]

The beginning of the story.
This is wad happened.

*Few days ago*
Nian Qi : Hey I ter-exchanged my physics with yours.
Me : Oh really. Oops. I never noticed! HAHA.
Nian Qi : Oh it is ok…. I think I am going to my aunty’s hse this wed. Maybe I can get it from u.
Me : Aiyaa…. It is ok. I can pass it to u on Sunday wad. Dun have to be so mahuan.
Nian Qi : Oh it is ok. I can get it from u since I am going to that area wad. I am very free during the hols lah. Got nth to do so I think I wanna revise….!
Me : Oh then ok loh.
Nian Qi : Most probably morning lah.
Me: Huh??????????? Morning???????? Not too early ya.
Nian Qi : About 10 o’clock lah.
Me : Okok. No problem.

*WEDNESDAY*
Woke up at 9.30am.
……………But still sleepy
Brushed my teeth and get everything done,
Then I think think think,
Should I wear pyjamas or wad?
Oh nvm.
I should change.
Nian Qi only rite?
Simply wear can d lah.
Dun mind.
So I just simply grabbed a shirt and shorts from my cupboard.
Then I simply tied my hair.
Sitting down on my sofa,
Waiting patiently for Nian Qi’s sms.

*SMS received*
Nian Qi : I am here already. I am at ur swimming pool now. Can u come down now?
Me : Okok. No problem.
Then I was telling my sis,
‘ Hey I go down and get sth from Nian Qi ar. She is very funny loh. Wait for me at the swimming pool there. Wait in the car can d mah. So hardworking. Parking summore. ‘
‘ Swimming pool….?  Ask her to come up lah. ‘
‘ Dun wan lah. Thought she is very free ar?!!! ‘

Grabbed my keys,
Opened the door,
Took the lift,
Headed to the swimming pool.

Nian Qi : Hey. Morning!
Me : MORNING! Aiyaa. U should wait at ur car outside. Then I get it from u can d mah.
Nian Qi : OH nvm lah. Easier for u wad.
Me : Oh….. Hey ur book. *SAT DOWN* Went to ur aunty’s hse d?
Nian Qi : Ya.
Me : So not going anywhere? Today damn bored ar. No where to go. Sien.
Nian Qi : Haha. Going u wanna go anywhere isit? Come lah. I got car. I drive u lah!
Me : Nolah nolah. Was just kidding lah. No place to go also.
Nian Qi : Go Tesco lah!
Me : Haha! Dun wan lah! But 2mr I will be very busy lah. Going out the whole day. Got ttn summore! Haha. Meeting up with friends. U noe lah. So long didn’t c d! Sure got lots of things to talk one!!!! I dun think we have enough time to talk also err! Will be meeting them for like 4 hours?
Nian Qi : Huh? 4 hours ar? Haha….
Me : Yalah… Becoz ar, u noe ppl………..(telling my story halfway)


SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of ppl came out from the bush?
With guitars, birthday cake, present…………?
Singing birthday song!
I was shocked!
Literally shocked!!!!!!
And surprised……! =]
Really one…..
The first thing I think of is not anything
BUT my clothes!
I dressed like an aunty!
OMG!
I no face d lah I tell u!
Then I was speechless.
Looking at all of them….
Smiling….
I dunno wad to say….
I really dunno wad to say……
I dunno how to describe that kind of feeling lah….
I was very very touched.
But I can’t cry.
I dunno y.
I didn’t even suspect anything before that.
That means it was very successful.
And a lot of ppl came….
THANK YOU
REALLY REALLY THANK YOU…..!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sacrificing ur time.

Box face and acomplice

wow look at my lovely porkish cake....

i wish i can FLY!!...oh wait i already can =p



So,
They sang the birthday song again...
And we sang it to Elaine too!!!!!
After that,
All of them went up to my house.
I called and asked my sis to clean the hse first obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
LOLS.
So HIAO POH cut the cake in pieces,
Each and everyone took a piece and started eating.
So they started to play around
After finishing the chocolate banana cake.
Then I opened the presents,
The first one was a hard disk!
The second one was a piglettttttttttttt!
CUTE!
LOLS!!!!!!!!!!
I like both of the presents.
Sorry that my house is kinda small.
Can’t really fit all of u
So some of u actually need to sit on the floor.
So sorry.
So,
They started to play guitar,
Sing songs,
AND started to perli each other with the LUNA thingy!
EXAMPLE.
QUAHLALA
QUAHJOELLE
LAMANG
Etc etc etc.

mamabert: yerr why so hard to cut wan!!
mamabert: ish since i cannot cut i stand and act cute and PRETEND to cut

GOH: DIE U CAKE!!!!

mamaber: OOOH i wish its the new colt i wanted for 
Christmas

mamabert: OH WOW!!! its C4!! even better!! i love u guys =p

mamabert: u even got me a hostage to bom along with my c4!!! WHICH LOOKS LIKE ME!!! weeeeeee

1 is acting lala, one is a lala, one dunno doing wad

herbert: be dazzled by my skill!!!!

*Plays like a PRO!!!*

Herbert: OMG i am getting PAWNED!!!

GOH: teehee noob!!

*emo cause dont even know how to play*

*dont even know whats going on =p*






So we play play play
Spent around 2 hours at my house
Then we headed to BASKIN ROBBINS!
Quah Jit Shen is chia-ing everyone!
But at last,
We decided to have our lunch at Pizza Hut!
So,
We had 4 large pizzas and 3/4 jugs of………(pepsi?)
Took some pics there…..
As usual,
We made a lot of noise.
Chit chat a lot!
Laughed like mad people……

THEN SEMUA ORANG BALIK KE RUMAH MASING-MASING.


OK guys!! heres the plan!! we makan cepat cepat OK!
meet GOH!!

Hey goh!! i think someones staring ar u!!
GOH: reli!!!

Goh: ish malu laaa =p

girl: what the????

Goh:aiya they all lying oni wan la teehee

Goh: NVM i PRETEND to read this menu while try to see if she is staring =p

Goh: i think she is staring weh!!!!

Goh: ish maly la wei =p

Goh: psst Herrbert is she looking at me??

Goh: i think she is wei....

Goh: let me take a look and c =p

Girl: what the heck!!!




BTW,
THANK YOU JIT SHEN FOR CHIA-ING!
As a conclusion,
I had a very great day today.
U guys really did a good job.
Wanna say a lot of things but……
Besides
Thank you is thank you
Thanks for everything.
THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS!
I admit that I am touched.
SERIOUSLY.

THANK YOU JOELLE

THANK YOU NIAN QI

THANK YOU LALA

THANK YOU ELAINE

THANK YOU JIT SHEN

THANK YOU ADRIAN

THANK YOU BROTHER

THANK YOU YAN WEI

THANK YOU JOSHUA

THANK YOU HERR BERT

THANK YOU NEOH

THANK YOUUU!!!!

=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=] 11 smileys for all of u!
I hope that all of us can celebrate everyone’s birthday together.
BYE~

----------> JESLYN NG.
ilovebarney.
*sorry. No pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment