You Are Reading

0

Yo Yo It's your Sunday Updater Mr Burung

6rendahb Sunday, August 29, 2010
The Big Bird Of 6RB
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Whatever time to the person who's reading this currently,As you all know I am the (please refer to the above picture).

Okay before I start writing crap I would like to tell you that sorry if my posts are not interesting etc etc,I'll try to make it as fun as possible.ALRIGHT!
So a week has passed(SO FAST AH?!) yeah it's That fast people,time flies.Like me -winks- xD
Just To Summarize what we have done during the week here it goes people

Monday:EXAMS!!!!! OAMSDFOAMEOFASFSXD
I Feel You Man...LoL

Tuesday:End of Exams! muahahaha plus a trip to beejayyyy
Even The Grandmas Are Happy LOL

Wednesday:We Get Some of our results,and my what a day it was...
Yeap,That's My Face After Getting The Results Mate.lol

Thursday: We Discovered A New HYBRID!(refer to mr lau's post)

Friday:The Funnest day of the week,Movie: PHUAA CHUU KANGG! and a lot of crazy stuff

Saturday:Oh just another fine fine day,but with a lot of drama going on in facebook,(refer to Quah's Post)

Alright today in Physics tuition,Our Mr Lau And Joshua were missing including Mr Boon Kai(I wonder where he went,lol) putting that aside,things were pretty....cold somehow,probably the aura that is emitted from certain people drives the craziness away for awhile today.so I would like to dedicate this Picture to someone who's emitting that aura
MAMA BERT!! LOOK IT'S BARNEYY!!!xDDD SMILEEE!
Forgive the people who made you emo or angry(including me if I am also part of the people) kita memohon ampun beribu ribu ampun langgar dinding dan pokok pisang.GOMENASAI!

And CONGRATZ to our Miss Joelle Tan!! She Is now a AUNTYYYYYYYYYYY!! WOOHOO!Lets Us Play with your Niece which is EuNice sometimes xD
Joelle Joelle xD

So Basically I am the Summarizer of the blog,I summarize the things that happened during the week,added with my own personal post(if I need to)
Holidays Are Coming Soon People! Any Plans?? Lets Go Lets Go Cha Cham BoOOOoooOOo! xD
By the way,any song requests just tell me,I'll gladly add the song as long as it''s not too...depressing or offensive HAHA we have our own jukebox/disco xD

That's About All People,Tune in to more of
Gangsta Bird xD
I am the Bird Of 6RB reporting out - beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep - =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment