You Are Reading

0

My First Post!!!!!

6rendahb Friday, August 27, 2010
This is my 1st time ever posting something in a blog.. although i have one for myself... ^^.. 1st thing 1st.. Quah.. when am i even famous for my kicks.. hahahaha.. anyway.. i would like to inform the rest im sry if i cant upload anything on the day im suppose to upload something.. hahahaha.. anyone who is free, u r free to upload anything... btw for my post for today which is bout an hour late.. sry guys.. hahaha..

Most probably this incident only joshua, herr bert, chiew hoong a.k.a. mama bird, june, n joelle.. In chemistry tuition jz now.. we found a new hybrid of angela (lala) and e-laine.... that girl looks exactly like them if u were to combine them together... btw jj rmb to post up the pics bout our 3-word-essay we wrote in tuition jz now a.. .hahahaha    b <^@^> d..

erm guess thats all for today n my part this week.. tired de.. meet u guys in Qb... but be4 that me n bert is gonna kill some zombies 1st.. hahahaha... HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4.. after so long didnt play it... hahahaha

bye peeps... -AdR!@N-

0 comments:

Post a Comment