You Are Reading

0

My hometown and my NS life.

6rendahb Saturday, August 28, 2010











The small kopitiam that i used to go after every saturday/sunday morning football game.
hey guys, just wanna tell u guys about kutty kutty thingies of my town, Nibong Tebal...my parents were not originated from this town. My father was from Perak, my mother was from Mallaca. Hmm..nothing much to tell you about this town...this town has a lot of cina apeks, thats for sure..hmm what else..famous for its foods, got a few tourists spots, famous for its peacefulness oh well used to, crime rate has increased and now my town has two cctvs...pro eh? 


The other side of the town




The another side of the town
If you notice, you'll see a big bat on that thing

The other side of the town


How peaceful eh?


The firefighter station
This firefighter station can be the most peaceful firefighter station ever..if you get the chance to see the firefighters inside, you'll realise that all of them are FAT..as in REAL FAT...gosh..


99-door mansion. google it for the story.
hmmm what else, 99-door mansion..it used to be said that this mansion is haunted...anyways if u realise, it looks kinda similar to our school..the front part..well, to me..at least, the design...wanna plan an outing to this mansion??? xD



My alma mater.
This is where i used to go to study..this school is 80 years younger than free school (1896)..its something like CGL..why? The primary school is just beside and we share the same hall, canteen and field...cool eh?? 
It used to be an excellent school, until....dont wanna mention why..gahh...heres the lyrics for my previous school anthem...a beautiful anthem..

Pupils of Sekolah Menengah Methodist,
Nibong Tebal Seberang Perai Selatan,
Raise your voices loudly,
Sing your praises bravely,
Of our Alma Mater,
SMMNT.
SMMNT,SMMNT,
You have been our beacon,
mentor, guide and stay,
SMMNT,SMMNT,
You have been our beacon,
mentor, guide and stay.....

well the lyrics doesnt mean that much, but the melody is beautiful..for me..

My form 6 school
well, this school.. is like the last school that i would go to..with discipline problems from pregnancy to gangsterism, this school is my least favourite in the list..of course, it wont be that bad, but then, i just dont like this school...why? discrimination happens...chinese chinese, discriminate chinese like me...if you know what i mean...they'll go like "do you know how to speak chinese?" , "hey! he's from methodist..he doesn't even know how to write chinese!! hahahaha" something like that...blah blah blah...as if i can't speak chinese...grrrrr....well can't blame them, as they say, people wont respect you if you cannot master your mother tongue..

USM Engineering Campus
Yep, the USM engineering campus is at my hometown..the place where some of us might go after STPM...nothing to mention about this, but i can tell u that this part of my town is the ULU-est part...no doubt about it..just beside this USM, theres one MRSM ..went there once for petanque practice...guys over there are kind of friendly...they're cool..

End of story bout the schools, here comes the foods~~!!!
Chang Kee, famous for its teo chew dishes.
The famous porridge stall.

, laksa, pork intestine koay teow soup, hokkien tar( dry version of hokkien mee..you cant get it in penang island,i assume) and many more...you guys gotta try em' all..

well that's all for the hometown part..

now for the NS part yeah!!!!

My bed. I know..i suck at making beds.
The canteen

The secondary main gate
The place where we used to always gather up for roll call

Flying fox and high ropes.

How i miss that =X
Ahh the place where you brush your teeth looking at your bald head
Right side : Astaka
Left side : Secondary main gate




There place where I take my shower and sing as loudly as i can...good days..



My gang in NS camp....yeargghhhhh!

I dont know why its so blurrish...but anyways this is us in our lorengs.

My friend and I practicing for the closing ceremony performance


And lastly...

My NS crush....got over her eventually...


well i think, that's all...chiowz

-Chuin Hong-




0 comments:

Post a Comment