You Are Reading

0

A Short Update from me!!!

6rendahb Monday, October 18, 2010
due to bad internet connection im jz gonna update a bit bout wats going on here in singapore....

16th Oct
i departed from penang international airport at 8.45pm.. flight to singapore this time isnt reli that smooth this time.. after bout half n hour the pilot told us that we might have some delays due to bad weather condition outside... plane was a bit shaky that time... but anyway i've reached singapore safely n 10mins earlier than schedule... reached singapore at bout 9.50pm... after collecting my luggage its already 10.50pm.. changi airport is reli big...

my uncle n aunty picked us up from the airport n we had "dinner' together with my cousin bout 12.30 then we went back to my uncle;s new hse at bukit batok...
17th Oct
around 8plus a loud thunder woke me up.. but i was too tired n continue on sleeping till bout 1.. woke up n had my lunch cooked by my aunty.. then my cousin's (going to be husband starting from this wed) family from netherlands.... my uncle had some chit chat with them till bout 6.. then they went down to the park n have a walk at the nearby neighbourhood while my cousin went off coz she got an appointment... went for dinner at bout 8 at a seafood restaurant which i kinda forget the name of the place... had lots of nice food like pumpkin prawns, salted egg sri langka crabs n lots more... after dinner we went back home n my mum n aunt played majong together.. sit n watch them played for a while n then my dad went in the net to check on the 4d no he bought this afternoon.. n guess wat.. he strike bout $100 as the no was in the starters.. althought $100 wasnt a big amount but at least he did stike.. i got ntg to do n got a bit bored so i took out my maths book i brought along n started doing.. did till parabola n i got stuck so i stopped.. gotta sleep soon oso de.. tmr im going to universal studio... have to wake up early.. guess im gonna have lots of fun there with my other cousin( the eldest one)... hehe.. thats all for now... will update more when i have the time.. tata n nights...

0 comments:

Post a Comment