You Are Reading

0
6rendahb Saturday, October 2, 2010
I wanna eat chuuuuu *looks at camera*
Hai~! My name is Wong Wong~ !! I am Hiao Po’s dog~ some of u have seen me b4~~

This is just a brief post about me~~  well I was 1st brought back to my home from the streets on the 14th of march~~ well according to my miss (hiao po’s) blog post….

So I should be erm 7 months old by now in human age~ so I should be around 7 years old in dog age~!!! According to this web http://www.dogyears.com/  …. When I 1st came meet my miss I looked like this!

i was shoooo cute.
Fat right~!! Well its baby fat mind u~  and at the time i was around the size of my miss’s 2 palms~

ai luved to slweeep :D
This was when I was like a month old~~
N now I look like this!!
i luv to hunt in my backyard

 Yeah I know I am skinny~  you can actually see my ribs lolx! >.<! but I just cant get fat no matter how much I eat!!!!

Anyways that’s all for now~ as I said this is just a short post  =P 

Some more pictures of meee~~
the smeell of grass is nice :D

i luv my buckit. ^_^


 =Woof!!!!=
~Wong Wong~

0 comments:

Post a Comment