You Are Reading

0

=)

6rendahb Sunday, August 7, 2011
oh.. its the class blog blogging time!
Well, I want to say something here..
Listen, alright? xD

I am that kind of person who always wants to say thank you whenever I get a chance, so yeah..

Its already like one year plus since I've known all of you.
There were millions of favours, and it is completed thanks to you all whom helped in the process..

I want to say,
I treat all of you as part of my family,
cause I see all of you nearly 6 days a week (at times)
and I spend time with all of you at average like 7 hours per day..
or more when we have tuition together, especially woo's..

the times when we have feast together, regardless in or out the class,
the times when we pass our time at the mall, regardless of skipping tuition by doing so,
the times when we play like small kids in kindy in class,
the times when we insult each other and then have the cold war thing,
the times when we laugh like nobody's business,
the times when we sit together and gossip..

and more, that I couldn't list it all,
but I know you know we've done a lot of things together..

shall we stay as a big family,
for the many years to come?

shall we always keep in touch,
even though we will be parted in the future?

shall we always always stay the same,
when we meet up we can always bring back those awesome memories?

shall we always smile and laugh,
like we always do?


A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover.


The world has joy in it. 
When you find a place that allows you to experience that joy, 
when you find people that make you feel safe and loved like you belong, 
you don’t walk away from it; 
you fight for it.


Its been a blessing to get to know all of you.
=)
thanks so much for bringing so much memories to me,
because without them,
I don't know high school was that fun..

I'd always remember..
will you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment